- For single serving:
– 3 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- For 4-6 servings (3-3.5 cups):
– 1/2 cup chia seeds
– 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Suggested Toppings:
– nuts and seeds (cashews, almonds, walnuts)
– bee pollen
– goji berries
– blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
– almond butter
– hemp seeds
– coconut flakes
- Whisk almond milk and chia seeds together in a large bowl.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (helps to prevent clumping)
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.-3 hours, or overnight.
- Stir well before serving.
- Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings.
- Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days