- 4 egg whites (separated)
- 4 egg yolks (separated)
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda, ½ tsp sea salt
- coconut oil for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 300F with a small heat-proof dish of water on bottom rack (it helps the loaf to rise)
- Mix egg whites (keep yolks for next step) with mixer until stiff peaks form
- In a separate bowl, mix egg yolks and cashew butter, raw honey, apple cider vinegar, and almond milk.
- Then add coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt until combined.
- Add whipped egg whites until smooth/combined.
- Add remaining egg whites and mix until just combined (don’t over mix).
- Grease bread pan with coconut oil, add mixture and bake at 300F for 45-50 mins until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.