Vegan and Gluten-free Mac & Cheese
- 8oz gluten-free noodles (brown rice, quinoa, etc)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp Spectrum/unscented coconut oil
- 3 cups of Daiya Chedder Style Shreds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1 red pepper
- ¼ tsp of paprika
- ½ cup gluten-free bread crumbs (I use brown rice)
- Boil and strain gluten-free noodles (brown rice, quinoa, etc)
- In a sauce pan combine nutritional yeast with Spectrum/unscented coconut oil.
- Add Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds, almond milk, and ground black pepper.
- Steam chopped broccoli.
- Chop red pepper.
- Combine everything so far and then transfer to a casserole dish.
- Mix paprika with gluten-free bread crumbs (I use brown rice) and sprinkle on top of the dish.
- Bake at 350F uncovered for 15 mins