Vegan Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup of chopped yellow onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 chopped sprig of fresh thyme
- 6 cups of assorted mushrooms (I use Portobello, white, cremini & shiitake)
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 cups of water
- 1 bay leaf
- Saute olive oil & chopped yellow onion (until soft).
- Add garlic cloves, sprig of fresh thyme, mushrooms, & salt and pepper.
- Add water + bay leaf and simmer for 30 minutes
- Blend in a food processor or Vitamix and return to simmer for at least 10 mins.