Dr. Lauren’s Green Soup
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 6-8 cups of chopped swiss chard leaves
- 1-1.5 cups chopped onions or leek
- 4 cups of bone broth (or veg broth to make vegan)
- 1 cup of unsweetened & unflavoured vegan milk such as oat milk or almond milk
- 2 cups of potato (sweet potato or yellow potato)
- 1-3 tsp of raw garlic
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- black pepper (to taste)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Sautee swiss chard leaves and chopped onions in coconut oil.
- Add bone broth (or veg broth to make vegan), vegan milk, and potato.
- Bring to a simmer and add garlic, grainy mustard, black pepper, a pinch of sea salt, and dried parsley.
- Once potato is soft, blend and enjoy!