- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other nondairy milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together oats, almond flour, gluten free all-purpose flour, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and coconut.
- In another bowl, whisk applesauce, maple syrup, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine.
- Bake about 18 to 20 minutes.