Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- 2.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in another.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into pan and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for ~28 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cut into squares and serve.