- 225g (1 bag) of vegan chocolate chips (such as camino)
- 1/2 can full fat coconut milk (shake well first)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- topping ideas: chopped pecans (toasted), hemp seeds tossed in cinnamon, matcha powder, chopped walnuts, toasted shredded coconut
- Combine coconut milk, vanilla and chocolate chips in a pot on low and keep stirring until melted and well combined.
- Transfer to a non-plastic container and into the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Once firm, scoop teaspoon-sized amount and roll into a ball and then through one of your toppings until well-coated.
- Place on parchment paper and back into the fridge until ready to serve.