Amanda Mallette, MScPT has a strong belief in empowering her clients to reach their optimal health.
Amanda graduated with a Masters of Science degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Toronto in 2007. She also holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree with a specialization in exercise physiology.
She has completed many post graduate courses and workshops, advancing her knowledge in orthopaedics, manual therapy techniques, oncology, and her passion – pelvic health physiotherapy.
In-Clinic & Virtual Care available!
Amanda works with clients of all ages on issues related to (but not limited to):
· Injury assessment, recovery & prevention
· Pain (back, hips, pelvis)
· Pain with intercourse or menstruation
· Bowel Issues including constipation
· Diastasis Recti
· Exercise development during pregnancy and post partum
· C-section recovery and scar tissue massage